We make dynamic glass for large commercial and institutional buildings.
Our mission is to help create low-carbon buildings that enhance occupant wellness by delivering the world’s best smart windows.
Why Work at SageGlass
People come first at SageGlass, a Saint-Gobain company. Enjoy big-company benefits with a small-company feel.
SageGlass benefits from being part of Saint-Gobain, a French company founded in 1665. (Yes, you read that correctly!) Saint-Gobain is regularly awarded the “Top Employer Global” certification—an honor based on its HR and career development processes.
- Flexible Medical, Dental and VisionAt SageGlass, medical, dental, and vision insurance are all managed by the same company, so it’s easy to get answers and manage your family’s care.
- Health Reimbursement AccountYou don’t see a medical bill until insurance has paid its portion, and you’ll have a company-funded health reimbursement account to help offset your costs.
- 401(k)Our 401(k) retirement plan allows you to save money for the future and includes a company match.
- Parental LeaveSageGlass offers up to 20 weeks of parental leave, including short-term disability and paid parental leave.
- Wellness ProgramEarn gift cards and extra dollars in your company-funded health reimbursement account by simply taking care of yourself.
- PensionOur retirement accumulation plan is fully funded by Saint-Gobain and lets you earn a monthly lifetime income that is payable when you retire.
- VacationAs a full time hourly employee receive 80 hours of vacation your first year. As a salaried employee receive 120 hours of vacation your first year. Full time employees also receive paid holidays, paid floating holidays and one day of paid time off to volunteer.
- Bonuses & ReferralsWe offer performance bonuses and employee referral incentives. Our people are our best recruiting source.
Hear From Our People
“I love the family feel here at SageGlass. The people here are truly the nicest and most genuine people I have ever worked with in a company. Everyone wants to help each other succeed.”
“I enjoy the people that I work with and the difference that I can make here for the customers when they receive the product. I also love to learn new things, and you are constantly learning new things here.”
“I am a person who likes variety, communication and environments with little direct supervision. I enjoy my role because it fits these values well. I am constantly working on different tasks and feel valued by my coworkers, which leaves me with a positive feeling about my job.”