RECRUITING TENANTS AND EMPLOYEES JUST GOT EASIER
Modern office buildings need to offer tech-enabled, wellness-focused workspaces. To do this, buildings must connect people to the outdoors while simultaneously ensuring indoor comfort and well-being. SageGlass smart glass tints automatically, providing freedom from unwanted heat-gain and glare, while maintaining unobstructed views and access to daylight. Studies have shown that employees with access to daylight and views experience improved focus, mood, and an overall sense of well-being. There are benefits for all parties involved:
- Smart buildings with unique amenities attract innovative tenants.
- Studies have shown offices with ample daylight can deliver a 5% rent premium.
- Smart buildings are more adaptable and sustainable, creating value now and in the future.
Owners and Occupants
- Organizations offering tech-enabled, wellness-focused workspaces attract top-notch employees.
- Employees value natural light and views to the outdoors. When surveyed:
- 78% felt natural light and views promote happiness and well-being
- 73% reported enhanced workplace satisfaction
- 68% experienced an improvement in mood
- A workplace with smart glass gives occupants the ability to effortlessly control and personalize their workspace, leading to increased productivity and a positive impact on an organization’s bottom-line.
- Smart glass includes intelligent controls that make comfort management effortless.
- Time that was spent troubleshooting comfort complaints can now be put to better use.
- Smart glass is also maintenance-free, with no moving parts that can break down over time.
LEARN MORE ON HOW COMFORT IMPACTS OCCUPANT EXPERIENCE:
We examined a wide range of more traditional solutions, including roof overhangs, exterior sunshades and interior blinds, but none of them solved the problem. We soon concluded that SageGlass would be an optimal solution.
Paul Hutton, President Hutton Architecture Studio
SageGlass blocks the more harmful aspects of the sun without spoiling the connection to the outdoor natural environment. This was my first time working with SageGlass, and I think it’s an amazing glazing technology. I was excited about the opportunity to integrate it into the design.
Neil Liebman, Principal Bernardon
SageGlass helped us exceed our customer’s expectations by allowing us to design a beautiful showcase building with abundant use of glass, without compromising their sustainability goals.
Randall Vaughn, Architect Gray Construction
We understand the needs of architects better than anyone else out there. We work together to enhance their design utilizing dynamic SageGlass products to bring their ideas to life.
Lou Podbelski, Vice President of Architectural Solutions SageGlass